Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tribal Print

I'm super happy today is Saturday. I have a lot going on today, but I wanted to share with you my easy breezy outfit. I really love the tribal print trend, so when I saw this top I knew it was a must have and the bonus was the back. Since I have a lot to do today I just paired it with my skinnies and sandals for a comfortable cute summer look. Hope you like!!


















What I'm wearing:
Top: Marshall's
Skinnies: Macy's
Sandals: Shoe Trend
Earrings: made by me



Muah,

~Pammie~

6 comments:

  1. Love that top I wish I could have seen what it was doing in the back more. Hair looks great. And like the earrings too.
    LL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, the top was just all open at the back.

      Xoxo,
      Pammie

      Delete
  2. Very nice outfit! I like the color blocking and tribal prints! That shirt is amazing, I need to get my hands on one! Loving the blog!

    - Entice
    http://beefelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!!! The back sex-say! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...