Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Seeing Spots

Happy Hump Day Everyone!! When I saw this dress I knew I had to have it and when I tried it on, it was even better, it compliments my curves oh so well. ;-) Well keeping this post short and sweet, this is my work attire for today, I thought it was chic and sassy with a bit of edge due to the style of my hair. Hope you like?? P.S. I went a little picture heavy on this one, lol!!


I absolutely love this updo hairstyle, so edgy and retro chic....


Striking another fierce pose, lol (don't judge me)


Sorry for the beaming light over my head, the lighting was a bit off.





Did I say how much I love this dress!! ;-)





I also love these earrings, they are so different and I love them with my natural hair updo.






Now the back of this dress is what made me really love it. I absolutely love any and everything that has a little back action.





I love candid shots like these, Nickey said something to make me laugh.


What I'm wearing:
Dress: Ross
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Shoes: Payless (yes Payless LADIES!!)
Lipstck: Wet n Wild "Cherry Picking"



Muah,
~Pammie D~

4 comments:

  1. Love this dress, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely SERVED us with this one! That hairstyle tho!! luvs
    ladyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I LOVE to try different hairstyles...

      xoxo, Pammie

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...