Monday, July 30, 2012

Night Time Glam

Hello my lovely fashion addictz I'm back with another outfit, but this is a outfit of the night. Saturday night I attended a reception and I wanted to be vibrant and bold. I absolutely love this dress!! I love the colors, the style and I feel uber sexy in it. I wanted to keep my makeup pretty simple since my dress and shoes are doing all the work. Well I hope you enjoyed your weekend as I did, now on to the outfit. Hope you like!! P.S. I went a little picture heavy with this one ;-)

















 

 




What I'm wearing:
Dress: Express
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Icing
Ring: gifted
Clutch: Nine West










I absolutely LOVE a dress with pockets!!







Muah,

~Pammie~

8 comments:

  1. Man that dress really is gorgous and those shoes are like the cherry on top. Everything is working in harmony. A dress with pockets, that’s whats up. You may never put anything in them but your hands but when you do; you no longer walk through a room you strut.
    LL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate that!! Yes ma'am you are sure right about that, you get your STRUT on!! I felt the same way about the shoes, it just did something to me when I put them on with it. lol

      Xoxo,

      Pammie

      Delete
  2. WOMAN! You betta WORK THAT DRESS! OMG! You look great, and I'm LOVING those shoes! I need to get out to Charlotte Russe STAT! LOL Muah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that was just too sweet!! I really appreciate that!! If you can't find them in the store, they have them online as well. Not sure if that color is still available, but I'm thinking it is.

      Xoxo,

      Pammie

      Delete
  3. ENABLER!!! LOL I well check it out on-line as well. *sigh* LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny, I really am TexasRose71!! lol

      xoxo,

      Pammie

      Delete
  4. Looking very classy doll and love the dress.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...