Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Color Speaks Louder than Words

I'm super excited about being back in action after a long wonderful vacation with my family. I'm super tanned by the way as you can see in the pics. After not dressing up all last week, I'm definitely excited to bring out my heels, skirts and dresses. Today I wanted to do something bright and electric, so I opted for my neon "highlighter" yellow top and this turquoise skirt. I thought the color combo was FAB!! To tone down the look a bit, I chose my camel color belt and heels and did a light pink lip. Hope you like!!








What I'm wearing:
Blouse and Belt: Macy's
Skirt and Earrings: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Lipstick: Wet n Wild "Dollhouse Pink"








Striking a major pose, lol


The wind was blowing my hair everywhere ;-)




Muah,
~Pammie D~

4 comments:

  1. Welcom back! Nice color combo.
    LL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too cute! Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, I really appreciate that!!

      xoxo, Pammie

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...