Thursday, July 12, 2012

Romper + Leopard

Happy Thursday everyone!! This week totally flew by in my opinion. It's probably because I have been on vacation this week and will return back home Sunday, hints the lack of post from me. :-( Its my family trip and I haven't really dressed up all week because it's just super HOT! Today I had to say hello to everyone and let you know what I've been up too. So today I wanted to show you my romper that I absolutely love!! ;-) I hope you like it!!

~Pammie D~




 






























 






What I am Wearing
Romper: Image
Sandals: Target
Earrings: Shasta
Shades: Target
Watch: Ny& Co

Muah
~Pammie D~

2 comments:

  1. Nice vacation outfit, wish we could have seem more. Hope you and the fam are having fun.
    LL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...