Monday, July 9, 2012

Something About Pink!!!!!!

It's Monday, and well I already wish it was Friday. They say you shouldn't rush your life but sometimes life is just more fun on Fridays. lol My weekend was great just full of couch and TV time. :)  I only moved to take my son to work. It feels good sometimes to have nothing to do. I hope you all have a good day and stay positive Patty.




















What I am Rocking

Blazer:Thirfted
Pants: Ny & Co
Shirt:Walmart
Belt: Target
Shoes: Bakers
Necklace: Image
Ring: Kohl's
Bracelet & Earrings: Forever 21


Muah
Nickey

6 comments:

  1. This is a hot color combo! The blue and pink both pop! Luv it!
    ladyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lady K appreciate the positive feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this look and the colors are so vibrant and right up my alley!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! All the purty colors!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks I appreciate that chica.
    Muah
    Nickey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...