Thursday, July 26, 2012

2 Fashion Addictz Features of the Week~Krishona~

Hey guys, this week we have also decided to feature Krishona. I love her sense of style, and not to mention she has a great personality to match. As far back, as I can remember, she has always been a fashionista. So it was a given she would be a feature choice!!!


 
What do you love most about fashion?

I love wearing all the vibrant colors. I enjoy color blocking, and trying different shades and schemes of color. Anybody that knows me, knows that I'm vibrant & all about my loud, bold colors.






Where are your favorite places to shop?

I love to shop at Nordstroms, Dillards, Victoria Secrets online, H & M, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Steve Madden & Jessica Simpson just to name a few..



Who or what do you look at for fashion inspiration? I look up to the urban style magazines like Bullet, Bazaar & Lula.





 What is you staple piece or go to item in you closet?

My staple piece is my short blue jean jacket!!! I love it, it goes with any & everything at anytime!!!







Unfortunately, Krishona is not a blogger. Besides being in Corporate America, she is Director for Visalus Body By Vi. The #1 fastest growing weight loss program in North America.
 Check out her site.
"Creating Stories, Changing Lives"
http://www.krishonaalis.bodybyvi.com/
 Visalus 90 DAY HEALTH CHALLENGE
Refer 3 and get your product FREE

Muah
Nickey








3 comments:

  1. DA** IT, LOL, I was HOPING she had a blog, b/c SHE IS FLY!! Thanks for posting ladies!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are serving Grown & Sexy on every pic!
    LL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...