Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Casual Wednesday

It's casual Wednesday for me today. I love this dress its so comfy and bright. I added in the belt for a pop of color and put on these leopard flats for pure comfort. It's hump day so two more days until Friday. :) And I'm headed to Sonic for those half price drinks. lol Im thirsty. Random but so true. P.S Pammie will be posting tomorrow. Yayyy I told her we miss her. I'll let her tell you where she's been. Well hope I have held down the blog to your liking in her absence. ~Nickey~



What I'm Rocking
Dress: Express
Belt: Target
Shoes: Forever 21
Bracelet: Forever 21
Earrings: Bakers
Headband:Beauty Supply


































2 comments:

  1. You held it down just fine. Love the shots by the water. Keep up the good work!
    LL
    PS, what is P doing in the background:! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive comment LL. And lol I'm gonna get him. I didnt even notice. Thanks because he knows better. lol I will have to crop him out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...