Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Power of the Pink

Hey Lovelies!! Today is such a dragging day, but anywho, this is my work look for today. It is colorful and bold. I love this printed top and I wanted to bring out the light blue in it, so I opted for my light blue skinnies that I also adore and what better way for me to wear my most comfortable and bold hot pink pumps that I absolutely LOVE (ya'll know I had to throw that in there). I hope you enjoy the look!!


I added my hot pink blazer because it is super chilly at work!!

















What I'm wearing:
Blazer: Forever 21
Blouse: Forever 21
Skinnies: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Lipstick: NYX "Chic" and Wet n Wild "Smokin Hot Pink"



Here are a few candid shots!! ;-)

I'm not sure why I'm looking at her like this ;-)




I wasn't quite ready yet. lol


Muah,

~Pammie~

4 comments:

  1. Go Pammie Go!!! I LOOOOVVVVEEE this look, all the purty & BRIGHT colors, YES!! P.S. I NEED those shoes, yay for JS! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chica, ain't these shoes the bizness!! (I sure did say ain't) lol LOVE THEM!!!

      xoxo,

      Pammie

      Delete
  2. this is NICE!!i so love those pants.great color!!

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...