Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Print & Color

I am crazy about color, so I knew I wanted to add some color in with this skirt. I didn't know which color at first, but I have to say this cobalt blue is poppin. I figured I would do a sandal instead of a pump today. I'm really feeling this look but I have to lol at the looks on my face in these pics. Sorry. Hope you still enjoy the outfit though.








The wind was blowing my poor bangs :) 







What I'm Rocking
Blazer: Thrifted
Shirt: Walmart
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Bakers
Earrings & Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Charm & Charlie


Muah
Nickey

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the cobalt blue blazer, a NICE pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!! I am in love with that color right now.
    Muah
    Nickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaas honey! That blue is def your color. You works it out everytime!
    ladyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you I am so in love with that color right now.
    Muah
    Nickey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...