Friday, July 27, 2012

Color Me Pink and Blue

Hey fashionista's, its Friday and I have so much to do. I haven't done much these past couple of weekends but I am getting out this weekend. I'm hoping I actually execute that plan.  I'm sure my couch is going to miss me though. Lol I hope you all get out and do something fun too.  P.S. We finally figured out how you all can follow our site and added the button. So please hit the join button on the bottom left hand corner of the page. We would love to interact with the followers that are supporting our page views.


















What I'm rocking:
Jacket: Thrifted
Shirt:Old Navy
Pant:Old Navy
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Necklace & Earrings: Forever 21


Muah,
Nickey

4 comments:

  1. Augh! Just TOO CUTE, love the color blocking!! Those shoes are THE BIZNESS!!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I co-sign on the shoes. Those really are the bizness! The outfit is really cute. The colors go so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I appreciate that!!!
    Muah,
    Nickey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...