Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Green + Fuschia

OMG guys, it's almost time for the weekend. Since it can't be Friday, I will just settle for being able to watch Hollywood Exes tonite. On to the outfit, I love this vibrant green shirt I am wearing today. I paired it with these dark colored pants, as much as you all know I really wanted to do something bold and colorful. :) So I decided I would make the shoes pop out instead. I like how it turned out. Oh and I added my ole faithful Kardashian belt, for a bit of a chic look.





 





 















What I'm Rocking
Shirt:Old Navy
Pants: Target
Belt: Kardashian Line
Shoes: Aldo
Earrings: Forever 21

Muah
Nickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...