Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My 2012 Olympic Fashion Look

Today I was inspired to do a look to represent the U.S.A. 2012 Olympics. I rarely watch anything to do with sports, but I have actually been watching it off and on. Of course I wanted to represent and do a red, white and blue look, plus I love the nautical trend with these colors. So I paired my navy and white stripe body con skirt with a basic white tank and to top it off I wore my navy boyfriend styled blazer. To add the pops of red I chose a red lip and pump and I did accents of gold in my jewelry. Hope you like the look!!




















What I'm wearing:
Blazer: Thrifted
Skirt and Tank: Forever 21
Watch: Ny and Co
Earrings and Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Baker's
Lipstick: Mac Ruby Woo (my all time fav red)



Muah,

~Pammie~

8 comments:

  1. GIRL! YOU ARE JUST TOO SEXY for words!!! <3 Loving the red, wht, and blue! *now give me those pumps* Pls, and thank you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyyyyy (snaps finger) lol, I really do appreciate that, you are just too sweet!! Oh and LOL about the shoes, those are my babies...

      Xoxo,

      Pammie

      Delete
  2. You look super pretty doll. Great outfit.

    PS. Following you now too :)


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot, I really appreciate that!! Thanks chica.

      Xoxo,

      Pammie

      Delete
  3. Loving the red, white, and blue combo!
    www.poolovesboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so love this look!!that skirt is awesome!!plus your hair is GORG!!!

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Your hair is beautiful as well!!

      Xoxo,
      Pammie

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...