Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mix and Match

Happy Thursday Everyone!! I am so glad that this week is almost over, it has been hectic and tiring. Keeping it short and sweet, I hope everyone had an amazing 4th of July, as I did. Today I wanted to do something simple, yet still colorful and cute. I love all three of these bold colors together, they compliment each other so well. I hope you enjoy this outfit and is inspired.
 Have a FAB day!!





What I'm wearing:
Top and Earrings: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Belt: Image
Shoes: Charlotte Russe






Extra Extra!! ;-)
This is just my causal patriotic colored outfit that I wore on 4th of July...

What I'm wearing:
Top, Tank, Skirt and Hoop Earrings: Forever 21
Sandals: Old Navy


Muah,
Pammie D

4 comments:

  1. that stripe white and blue top with the green skirt is gorgeous love the pop of color with the fuschia color shoe you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, that means a lot!!! Your blog is amazing by the way, we have been looking at it for quite some time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Love! Love! the stripes w/the POP of fuch shoes!!!! Just LOVEly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...