Friday, July 20, 2012

My Boyfriend Jeans

I'm sure we all are happy it's Friday. I can't wait to start my weekend. I am in a really good mood today. :) So I pulled out my boyfriend jeans, they've been tucked away. I paired them with this striped razor tank, lighting earrings and blazer. I added in some color with these fuschia pumps. I can't stay away from color. :) I love the chic and sexy feel these pumps give any outfit. They were a great purchase. Well hope you enjoy the look.


























What I'm Rocking
Blazer: Thrifted
Shirt: Forever 21
Boyfriend Jeans: Old Navy
Earrings; Beauty Supply
Shoes: Aldo

Muah

Nickey

6 comments:

  1. You look classy enough for the office but totally ready for happy hour! Love the bump and the pony. I'll step out of my little box and try it next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Happy you liked the look as well as the hairstyle.
      Muah
      Nickey

      Delete
  2. Love how this outfit is so functional! Perfect for a casual day at work and perfect for happy hour! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment!!!
    Muah
    Nickey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...