Friday, August 31, 2012

Hints of Red

TGIF Fashion Divas!! I hope everyone has had a fabulous week and will have a long and Happy Labor Day, I know I will ;-) Today I just wanted to come and do a quick post on the outfit that I was wearing. I absolutely love this striped blazer. I get told A LOT that it looks like the blazer Beetlejuice wore in the movie LOL well I guess Beetlejuice had good taste ;-) I kept it simple and went with a black bodycon and white tank, but I wanted to add color of course, so I did hints of red. Hope you enjoy this look!!















What I'm wearing:
Blazer: Forever 21
Tank: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Earrings: Made by me
Watch: Unknown (very old)
Shoes: Baker's
Lipstick: Mac "Ruby Woo"


HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE LABOR DAY!!



Muah,
~Pammie D~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...