Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Stripes + Hot Pink

Hello fashionistas, I hope you all had a great weekend, I just wanted to share a few pics of my outfit that I wore to work. I wanted to tone down these bright pink ankle trousers with a darker color, so I chose this striped black and white chiffon top that I absolutely love. Since its a loose fitting top, I chose to belt it to cinch in my waist. I added my Ray Ban inspired shades and black handbag to complete my look!! Hope you enjoy this look!!




















What I'm wearing:
Top and Sunglasses: Forever 21
Trousers: Ny and Co
Belt: Ny and Co
Earrings: Shasta
Handbag: H&M
Shoes: Shoedazzle


Muah,

~Pammie~

4 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...