Thursday, August 16, 2012

2Fashion Addictz Feature of the Week ~Brandy~

My feature this week is Brandy. I just love her to death. She is such a beautiful person inside and out. If you know her personally you know just what I mean. She is very fashion forward and does things even before the trend starts. Brandy is a girl in blue, yes a police officer. So she serves and protects us on a daily basis. Brandy and last weeks feature Nicole are sisters. I think that is so neat to have a sister that is into fashion just like you.  Sometimes I wish I had a sister. She's a very lucky girl.


What do you love most about fashion?

The thing I love about fashion is the different ways I can express myself. I wear a uniform at work so fashion is my way of breaking free from my daily uniform.




Where are your favorite places to shop?

I love shopping at Express because their clothes fit me perfect. I find the best clothes at Target too! I like the resale shops, goodwill and thrift stores.




Who are what do you look at for fashion inspiration?

My fashion sense comes from my sister. I always immulate her style. She is my fashion hero!




What is your staple piece or go to item in your closet?

My go to item will always and forever be a pair of great fitting jeans!!! Jeans never fail!









Hope you enjoyed !!!

Muah
Nickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...