Friday, August 3, 2012

Simple Turned Chic

It's Friday!! Who is happy today is Friday is me, this week actually went by pretty fast. Anywho, I wanted to do the most basic outfit and turn it chic by just adding a few key items that everyone should own. Today I wore a basic v-neck tee with some white skinny jeans. Too turn this outfit chic, I pulled out my green blazer and blush pumps, such a pretty combo. For my accessories, I just wore some gold hoops and a pinkish multi toned necklace to pull the look together. Hope you enjoy this look!! Remember the most basic outfit can be turned chic with just a blazer, some pumps and a few accessories, so simple.



What I'm wearing:
Blazer: Thrifted
Necklace and Earrings: Forever 21
Tee: Target
Skinny Jeans: Macy's
Pumps: Baker's






Look at my two little shadows!! ;-)



It was insanely HOT yesterday!!












I got this handbag from H&M and I absolutely LOVE it!!




The wind was having its way with my hair, so annoying..lol





Muah,
~Pammie~

6 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...