Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Work OOTD

Hello Fashionistas, I hope everyone had a great holiday and time off. Today I wanted to share with you my outfit that I wore to work. I kept it real simple today by wearing this cream colored peplum top that I got for a steal and a orange knee length body con skirt (for some reason its coming off more red in my pics, but its definitely orange). As for accessories I just wore this gold chained necklace with no earrings. I wanted to do a nude shoe, so I added my Sam Edelman pumps that I think are so sexy and chic looking. Hope you enjoy this look!!












 
Muah,

~Pammie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...