Thursday, August 2, 2012

Yellow + Navy

Hey guys, I hope you all are having a fashionable day. I decided to whip out my yellow blazer today. It can brighten anyone's mood because it sure has brighten mine. I paired it with these navy capri slacks and printed tank. I purchased both of them off clearance separately earlier this year. I love when I find a deal because together they were no more than about 10.00 not including tax. lol Most all of my blazers are thrifted so I'm sure I didn't pay over 5.00 for this one. It's really light weight so that helps when trying to wear it in the summer months. Hope you enjoy the look.











That sun has no mercy on your eyes when you are taking pictures!!!



lol I look like I'm power walking




















What I am Rocking
Blazer: Thrifted
Tank: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Bakers
Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelet: New York & Co
Muah
Nickey

4 comments:

  1. V. cute, ONCE AGAIN, gimme those shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thanks Texas Rose. Girl I got these on sale for like 27.00 no more than 30.00 when Bakers had a good sale and then my discounts. I wish I would have got better pics of them with the studds showing. But happy you still liked them.

    Muah
    Nickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can dig it! Really feeling this color combo.
    Sn: the pics under the stairs where the ray of light is broken up very artistic to me.;-)
    Ladyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lady K on the combo. You are the second person that mentioned they liked the rays in the pic. Yayyy me. Lol
    Muah
    Nickey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...