Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2 Fashion Addictz Feature of the Week ~Nicole~

 Nicole is my feature this week. I love her style in every sense of the word. She is edgy, bold and a risk taker, hence the shaved hair in her pics. Every time we meet for events you better believe she is going to bring the edgy. I love that about her and I hope you do too.

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Target, Express, H&M, and the GAP.




Who or what do you look at for fashion inspiration?
Well, right now... I love the Kardashians style of dressing especially Khloe and the Mom Kris Jenner.




What do you love most about fashion?
I love how exciting it is for people to transform their ideas, personalities, and characteristics into clothing.





What is your staple piece or go to item in my closet?
 Right now are my collection of fedora hats. I love to wear them every where I go, it adds that special Pizazz to any outfit.
















Muah
Nickey

1 comment:

  1. Three words to sums up Nicole's look: Sexy, Edgy, Cool.
    LL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...