Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pink +Green

 Hey fashionistas, I hope you all are having a fabulous week. I have had an awesome blessed week myself. I hope you enjoyed the post we did together we had so much fun that day. We plan on doing another one this weekend. The place we went to was really nice and we have it on our radar now as a possible Bday dinner spot. Lol Anyhoo on to the outfit of the day. I did two different looks on the pics to show you the outfit for a day look at work or for a relaxed look after work for running errands. Hope you like it.



I sit all day at work so my shirt a lil wrinkled. lol















What I Am Rocking

Shirt:Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Belt: Image
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Forever 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Clutch: H & M
Jacket: Thrifted (Old Navy brand)
Flats: Target
Shades: Shasta

Muah
Nickey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...