Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hit or Miss: Beyonce

Beyonce arrived at the United Nations looking super FAB!! B killed it while rocking her white Alexander McQueen suit which retail at $2395.. I loved how feminine she looked and the simplicity of her hair and makeup. Very chic! Not to mention her color block peep-toe pumps were something serious. That evening, Queen Bey filmed the "I Was Here" video in support of World Humanitarian Day and once again killed it in a form fitting white long sleeved dress, that draped her curves to the tee. Tell me Fashionistas, did Mrs. B not kill it? What's your thoughts?













Muah,

Pammie and Nickey

2 comments:

  1. WOO! I loves me some B!!! She KILLED IT (to me). LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't she though!! I love her as well, huge fan!!

      xoxo,

      Pammie

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...