Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2 Fashion Addictz Feature of the Week ~Petra~

Hello Fashionistas!! My feature of the week is Petra from Texas. I've always loved how Petra style has been modern and trendy, not to mention she's obsessed with shoes as I am. She will rock the simplest outfit and turn it completely chic with her shoes!! To top it off she has a great personality to go along with her great fashion sense. She is definitely a FASHION DIVA in my eye!!


Loving this whole look!! Killed it!!




What do you love most about fashion?

What I love most about fashion is that its a extension of my personality and it shows what type of mood I'm in. I love how a great outfit can make you feel sexy, sophisticated and confident.




Where are your favorite places to shop?

My favorite places to shop are BCBG, Nordstrom, Anthropologie, Express and Steve Madden


Girl you better work that BCBG dress!! LOVE!!


Who and what do you look at for fashion inspiration?

For fashion inspiration I love to look at fashion magazines and different celebs.



Gorg!!

What is your staple piece or go to item in your closet?

My staple item would be a great pair of high heels. They can transform a casual day look into a date night look in seconds. I usually plan my outfit from the shoes on up.


Check out that fur though. Nice!! Did I mention that Petra is my sissy ;-)




You can follow Petra on instagram @ prettyp18

Muah,

~Pammie~

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...