Sunday, March 30, 2014

Simplicity Me

Hi Fashionistas, I wanted to share a simple outfit I wore to a boat party last night. The colors were peach and cream, so I decided to wear all white with hints of peach in my necklace and shoes. It got a bit chilly that night so I threw on my thrifted white blazer. Hope you like!!!


    


The back of this shirt gave the outfit a bit of sex appeal.




 I had to take a quick selfie. This necklace though!!! #loveit


                   Smooches!!!

My Look:

Top: Forever 21
Pants: Macy's
Heels: Asos
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Jewelmint


                        Muah,
                     Pammie D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...