Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Simply a Fashion Addict

The weather today was awesome. I am so happy winter got the memo to LEAVE!!!!!! So with it being warm today, I decided to pull out a cute little peplum I bought at Forever 21. Now I usually don't wear white before Easter but I have had a change of heart . I love white but my favorite is all white. It just does something to me. lol But it will never take that special place pink has in my heart. 








            Lol thought this one was cool

                      My Outfit

                   Top: Forever 21
                   Pants: Ny & Co
                  Shoes: Urban Og
                    Belt: Target
              Earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...