Sunday, March 30, 2014

Really Red

Morning blog lovers, I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend. I was able to attend a friends birthday party this weekend and thought I would share a few pics. The dress code was red and leopard. I don't own much red or leopard, but I was able to find a oldie but goodie in my closet. I threw on some accessories and my spiked ankle strapped sandals and whala. I had a nice time as well. So let's get on with the pics.










      The birthday girl, wasn't she cute?

Hope you enjoyed the few pics I shared.


                   Deets on my outfit

                Dress: Freedom Parc
            Necklace/earrings: Forever 21
                   Shoes: Urban Og
                   
       
                        XoXo,
                       Nickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...