Monday, March 10, 2014

Black & White Fever

Since this is my third post tonite, there's no need to say hi again lol. So this was a outfit I wore to my boo Pammie's Bday dinner. It was good food and great people. I love when I get a chance to dress up. Even though that nite, I couldn't find anything to wear until last minute. I took my chances and threw on this crop top I got for 7.99 with a pair of my more dressy joggers. Seems like crop tops will be alive and kicking this summer as well. Oh and I finally got a fresh pair of mesh pointy toe shoes to match my flyness. #werkit









                   Me and my boo



                 What I'm wearing

                  Shirt: Forever 21
         Pants: Rock Republic @ Kohls
                Purse: Forever 21
        Jewelry: Forever 21/Beauty Supply
             Watch: Michael Kors
               Shoes: Shoe Dazzle


                            Xoxo,
                           Nickey


                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...