Friday, April 4, 2014

Splendid in Suspenders

Happy Friday blog lovers. I'm so happy it's here. Today, I decided to pair my outfit with suspenders. I wanted the look to be casual yet still happy hour chic. I love my boyfriend jeans they go with everything. I pulled out a white button down and my ankle strap pumps and it was a success. Hope it inspires you to purchase some suspenders to make your own super chic look.







    


                      Outfit Deets
                   Shirt: Limited
                   Jeans: Old Navy
                   Shoes: Shudeal
                   Suspenders: Kohls


                           XoXo,
                          Nickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...