Monday, March 10, 2014

Tiger Mart

Hey Fashionistas,

Wow it has been a long time since I posted.  Im sitting here watching one of my favorite shows Scandal. So this post is pretty much as late as I am at watching  this episode.  

I guess we should get on with the outfit. Believe it or not, it was a nice day in November. Yep I said November. I decided to pair this cute little tiger tank with these lightweight joggers and ankle strap sandals. I must admit it  wasn't much to put this outfit together but I sure felt super cute. :)









 
                   My Outfit Details

                  Shirt: Marshall's
                  Joggers: Old Navy
                 Sandals: Urban Og
   Accessories: Forever 21/Beauty Supply
                  
                           Xoxo,
                          Nickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...