Monday, March 10, 2014

Friday Outfit Of The Day

I wore this outfit on a jean Friday at work. It was casual but still happy hour chic. I have been dying to try out this look. Especially since I recently bought several trendy sweat shirts from Forever 21's mega sale they had. The shoes I paired it with are one of my favs. I got them for 20.00 at my local Shu Deal store. You really can find some gems in there. Sometimes I have to take my own pics. So I get it in where ever I can. Lol







     
              


 
                       My Outfit

        White Shirt: Limited @Marshalls
           Sweatshirt: Forever 21
               Pants: Old Navy
               Shoes: Shu Deal
               Earrings: Forever 21
              Watch: Micheal Kors

                          Xoxo,
                         Nickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...