Monday, March 10, 2014

My Black is Beautiful

Do you guys love black and white as much I do right now? It's something about those colors together that makes things look so chic. The colors make you feel kinda official and in charge. Lol 

This look can be dressed up or down all by removing the blazer. I wore this to work on a relax day. I took my own pics again so they are considered my outfit selfies. Hope you likely never the less.










                       My Outfit

                 Blazer: Moms closet
                  Pants:Old Navy
                  Shirt: Forever 21
                Shoes: Shu Deal
              Watch: Michael Kors

                      Xoxo,
                     Nickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...