Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day Outfit

Hey guys, I am sooooooooooo full right now but decided to go ahead and post my ourtfit of the day. :0 I hope you all enjoyed your day with your family and friends. Now about my outfit, I am wearing a strapless dress I have had for years that I love to throw on for my layering looks. I paired it with this leopard belt and scarf and threw on my knee high boots from Shoe Dazzle that I am in love with. I have been dying for a flat boot because believe it or not I do get tired of heels. I was so comfy in this outfit. I hope you like it as much as I do. Happy Thanksgiving and pick me up something at Black Friday.:) Thanks in advance.












 



 


What I'm Rocking

Dress: Wet Seal
Belt: Target
Scarf: Wink
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Boots: Shoe Dazzle

Muah,
Nickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...