Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stripes, Stripes, Stripes

Hey Fashionistas, I'm back with another look that can be worn to work, business meetings or even a lunch date out with friends. I'm super happy today is Wednesday because I go see the premiere of Twilight Breaking Dawn Part: 2 tomorrow night. **Happy Dance**  I love the combination of red, black and white, its super cute to me. I wore these red trousers that are super comfy, with a black and white striped shirt and topped it off with a black blazer for the chic-ness that I love. I was told by Nickey that the stripes had the outfit popping. lol What's your thoughts?
Hope you enjoy this look!!


















What I'm wearing:

Top: Old Navy
Pants: Ny and Co
Blazer: Thrifted
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Shoes: Shoedazzle



Muah,
~Pammie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...