Friday, November 23, 2012

OOTD: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, today was a great day!! I really enjoyed my family and friends, not to mention all the good food. Well I hope everyone else had a great day as well, I just wanted to come by with my look that I rocked today. I went with a more dressed up casual look that I thought came together very cute. Hopefully everyone is safe while doing some Black Friday shopping.
Hope you enjoy this look!!
 
 
 

















 
What I'm wearing:
Blouse: Target
Jeans: Ross
Shoes: Baker's
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Lipstick: Wet n Wild "Cherry Bomb"
Muah,
~Pammie~

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty color on you! Hope u had a great THANKSGIVING!

    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you had a good one as well!!

      Xoxo,
      Pammie

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...