Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pink I'm Your Biggest Fan

Hey guys, I went to a friends Bday dinner this past weekend. Pammie and I had a great time! I decided to pull out something old. I don't know why but I did. I wore this pink spaggetti strapped dress, threw on this blazer over it and cinched in the waist. I like how it came together. I really was feeling my Casey pumps for this outfit. Everytime I tried to say just wear a pair of your black pumps the voice inside of me said no wear me. Lol Seriously, conversations like that go one in my head. Well I hope you like the outfit as well.
























What I'm Rocking

Dress: Ny & Co
Shoes: H by Halston (Bakers)
Blazer: Burlington Coat Factory
Ring: Diva's Den
Necklace/Earrings: Charm and Charlie
Bracelet: Beauty Supply

XoXo,
Nickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...