Monday, November 19, 2012

Black Diamonds

Hey Fashionista's, How excited are you guys it is a short week? I am more than overjoyed. lol So today, I have on my midi length skirt from Cotton On that I basically pulled up to be a dress. I was about to make it a shirt but liked how it looked as a dress but I will wear it as a shirt in the future. I orginally saw http://www.stylechic360.com/ do it then my boo Pammie D. I thought wow you can't even tell  the difference when these ladies did it but I never tried it. So today, I decided to do it. I threw on a blazer over it with my Kiara pumps and walked out the door. Let me know what you think.












What I'm Rocking

Skirt: Cotton On
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle
Blazer: Thrifted
Ring: Diva's Den
Necklace/Earrings: Forever 21

XoXo,
Nickey

4 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...