Friday, November 16, 2012

Layered Up

Hey Fashion Dolls, guess what?! Its FRIDAY!! The work week is officially over. I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 last night and it was AWESOME!! It was the best movie of 2012 in my opinion, can't wait to see it again. lol Yes again. Anywho, on the to outfit. Today I went for a layered comfy and casual look. I wore a black and white sweater vest, which I belted to cinch the waist, with a white long sleeved top and black leggings. Now on to the boots, when I saw these on Shoedazzle I knew they had to be in my collection. I absolutely love these riding boots.
I hope you enjoy this casual look and more to come.....
 
 
 
 

 

Look at my little shadows ;-)

 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
What I'm wearing:
 
Vest: Dots
Shirt: Dots
Leggings: Target
Earrings: Forever 21
Lipstick: Wet n Wild "Cherry Bomb"
Boots: Shoedazzle
 
 
Muah,
~Pammie~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...