Saturday, November 3, 2012

Liebster Blog Award Nomination

We were recently nominated by Sincerely Coco for the Liebster Blog Award. Since we are still fairly newbies to the blog world, with almost five months under our belt we weren't sure what the award mean't. So we looked it up and this is what we found out. The Liebser Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and cleary we fit that description. lol Liebster is German for "favorite". So I guess you can say it's the favorite blog award. How cool is that guys? The nomination really put a smile on our face today. :) Thank you so much Sincerely Coco. You guys can check her out and follow her at here http://imancoco.blogspot.com/




Here are the rules to the nomination: Tell 11 facts about yourself and answer 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you.


So let's get to it!!!!!!

11 Facts about Nickey

1. I am the only girl out of my mom's kiddos
2. I love fashion quotes like seriously
3. I miss my short hair
4. I want to change my style but haven't put a finger on what I am looking for
5. I wish I would have went to school for fashion
6. I can't stand liars
7. I'm a very impulsive person
8. I love music   
9. I believe God has a plan for my life
10. I still have a blackberry
11. I love to go out to eat w/ friends and conversate


Nickey's answers to Sincerely Coco's questions

1. How long have you been blogging?
November 13th will be 5 months yayy!!!

2. Who is your favorite music artist/group?
Im sorry but I have to cheat because I love so many.
On the R &B/Pop side everyone that knows me knows I LOVE TREY SONGZ. I like Tank, Tyrese, Beyonce, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Usher, just to name a few.
On the rap side I can't pick just one Jay Z, Whiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Rick Ross, Kanye, 2 Chainz, Drake, Tyga I can go on and on I love them all.
Neosoul I have to say Jill Scott, Frank Ocean, Miguel, The Weekend there is more but these are my fav off the top of my head at the moment.

3. What do you do during your free time(besides blogging)?
I surf the internet for anything that has to do with fashion all day from sun up to sun down. I'm usually always going out to dinner/club to celebrate a friends birthday. I hang out and do things with my immediate family and friends and I shop.

4.  Mac or Pc?
It really doesn't matter to me as long as I can surf the net.
5. Where in the world would you love to travel one day?
Sorry there is no one place :)
Paris France, New York, Venice Italy, Africa, California, Tahiti, Fiji
Hong Kong or a cruise around the world

6. Cat or dog?
For sure a dog because I think cats are sneaky. I am not a fan of them at all

7. What's your favorite televison show(s)?
Again, I am the worst at one word answers. I am a reality TV junkie. There are too many to name.  I don't even watch regular TV because these take up all my time. I like All the Kardashians shows, Family Hustle, Real Housewives of ATL, BBW Miami, Fashion Police, Lockup, Beyond Scared Straight, Intervention, Parole Diaries, R & B Divas, Momma Drama, Single Ladies, Hollywood Exes and so on so forth but you get the idea. Fashion, drama, music, intervention type shows.

8.  How would you describe your style?
I think I am capable of achieving all styles from edgy, sexy, conservative, trendy, bold, risky, simple, casual etc. My style is honestly how ever I feel that day. lol My favorite style is bold and edgy even though I don't always dress like it, that is the style I am most attracted too.
9. What celebrity(or famous blogger's) closet woud you love to raid?
If I could raid a celebrity closet it would be Rihanna, Victoria Beckham, Kris Jenner

If I could raid a blogger it would be shopnowsavelater.blogspot.com. I absolutely love her style. Naja Diamond and NuSophisticate . Check them out they are awesome.

10. Where's your favorite place to shop?
Some of these places I only go to when I have a little extra to spend.
 Target, Image, Forever 21, Old Navy, Steve Madden, Aldo, DSW, Bebe, Arden B, Macy's, Express, Nordstroms, Ny & Co, H & M, Charlotte Russe, Marshall's, Dillards, Zara, Baker's sometimes they've changed :) That use to be my store though. If you know me personally you know that.

11. If you won the lotto, what would you spend it on?
A house, car/truck, vacations, college fund, pay off bills, invest, and take care of my family. Oh and shop until I drop


11 Facts about Pammie

1. I'm a sucker for shoes.
2. I'm a weave-a-holic
3. Me and my 3 sisters all love fashion.
4. I'm very quiet until you get to know me.
5. I can't stand liars.
6. I'm obsessed with Polyvore
7. I would love to be a well known fashion stylist.
8. I love reality tv
9. I am somewhat a mini hoarder (I'm working on letting things go)
10. Since I've been addicted to Pinterest lately, I have picked up a new found love for cooking.
11. Did I mention I love to shop, I mean not just for me, I will shop for anything if you let me. lol

Pammie's answers to Sincerely Coco's questions

1. How long have ou been blogging?
For about 5 months on November 13th

2. Who is your favorite music artist/group?
I absolutely love Beyonce, Tyrese, Tank, Trey Songz, Brandy and Usher
3. What do you do during your free time(besides blogging)?
If I'm not on some type of social media website, i.e Instagram or you tube lol, I love to just relax and watch movies with the hubby and kids.
4.  Mac or Pc?
Either or would be fine, but if I had to choose I would love a Mac.

5. Where in the world would you love to travel one day?
I would love to travel anywhere I can relax and just soak up the sun laying on the beach. I would also love to go to Paris and New York to shop.
6. Cat or dog?
I'm not a animal type of girl, but if I had to choose it would be a dog.

7. What's your favorite televison show(s)?
Gossip Girl, 90210, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Scandal and Reality TV

8.  How would you describe your style?
I think my style is always changing, so there's no set style. I absolutely love color and mixing and matching different colors. I love to add spice, drama and edge to the most simple outfits.
9. What celebrity(or famous blogger's) closet woud you love to raid?
I would love to raid Beyonce, Rhianna and the old (before Kanye) Kim Kardashian closet. As far as bloggers, I would love to raid allthingsfab101 and shopnowsavelater closet, I absolutely love there style.

http://www.allthingsfab101.com/

http://shopnowsavelater.blogspot.com/ 

10. Where's your favorite place to shop?
I have quite a few, but just to name a few, I love to shop at Forever 21, Asos, Express, Old Navy, New York and Company, Steve Madden, Baker's, Bebe, Target, Image, Macy's, Aldo, Marshall's and Charlotte Russe

11. If you won the lotto, what would you spend it on?
If I was blessed to win the lotto, I would definitely be there for those who has always been there for me. I would shop of course, travel, invest and definitely pay off those student loans lol.



 Now we are suppose to nominate 11 blogs and make up 11 new questions. The nominees are not allowed to nominate the person that nominated them. The nominated blogger should be notified thru email or a comment on his/her blog.

We nominate

Coco's Pink World
Tailored Made Fashion
Fashion Stirred
Lisette Loves
Fashion is my drug
Curvy & Chic
La Femme Fabulosity
Shapely Louise
House of Vintage 1950
SM Fashionology 




Our questions for the nominees:
  1. How long have you been blogging
  2. What were the top 3 blogs you visited frequently before you started your blog? 
  3. What are five words that describe you?
  4.  How would you describe your style?
  5. What do you do during your free time(besides blogging)?
  6. What social media sites are you on aside from Facebook?
  7. Who takes your outfit pictures?  
  8. What kind of camera do you use? 
  9. What is one goal for your blog? 
  10. What celebrity (or famous blogger's) closet would you love to raid 
  11. What is your biggest blogging challenge?
  
    xoxo,
    2Fashionaddictz

    2 comments:

    Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
    Muah
    Nickey and Pammie D

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...