Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Leopard Desire

Hey Fashionista's, I hope you guys have made your way home from the voting polls. I heard the lines are ridiculous. So happy Pammie and I early voted. Go us!!! Anyhoo on to the outfit I am rocking today. I really was itching to pull out these cap toe designed pumps  from H by Halston for Bakers. So I worked my outfit around them. You know we will do that ladies:) I have several oufit ideas in my head for them but decided I would go with the leopard look first. I love these shoes they are so sexy and eye catching to me. Hope they catch your eye too. :)











What I'm Rocking

Shirt: Old Navy
Pants/Bracelet: Ny & Co
Shoes: Bakers (H by Halston)
Earrings:Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: Kardashian Kollection ( Sears)

XoXo,
Nickey


4 comments:

  1. Uber sexy! From the shoe on up! Sn: u rocking that ponytail! I want one!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling those shoes.
    LL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...