Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Office Denim

Today I wanted to keep it simple, yet still cute for the office. I know not all ladies like to rock heels to the office, so I opted for these adorable studded flats that I absolutely love. Most people are not allowed to wear denim to the office during the week and I'm guilty of being one of those people who isn't suppose to wear it ~side eye~ lol. Anywho, it's more like a dark blue light material type denim that I feel can be allowed to get away with during the week. Everyone has to feel comfortable when going to work so just remember that you can still go to work looking chic and cute even in flats.
~muah~




What I'm wearing:
Top: Ny and Co
Vest: Ny and Co
Pants: Ny and Co
Clutch: thrifted
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Rack room shoes
Lipstick: Revlon "Airy Fairy"






I absolutely LOVE this clutch!!! ;-)


~Pammie D~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...