Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Inspired......

Today I was inspired by Kim Kardashian and I absolutely fell in love with these two colors together and I thought why not re-create this look? This inspired look is so summer ready!! I liked how her look was well balanced, so I did the hot pink blazer with a neon orange body con skirt, but kept it neutral as she did with a nude pump which tones down the look. I hope this inspired look, inspires you to re-create different looks that you have seen and loved. Remember to re-create, never duplicate.
 ~muah~


 What I'm wearing:
Blazer: Forever 21
Skirt: Asos
Blouse: Image
Clutch: thrifted
Shoes: Baker's
Lipstick: Wet n Wild "Don't Blink Pink"






~Pammie D~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...