Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bright Orange + Hot Pink

Today I felt bold and vibrant with these two bright colors paired. I felt like my outfit screamed I LOVE SUMMER!! When me and Nickey were shopping one day at Forever 21 and I saw this bright neon orange blazer I knew it was a must have, especially with the rolled up cuffs and liner of the blazer being pink, which is my fav color!! ;-) I also wanted my hair to be in a funky updo style, so I did a two strand twist last night, took it down this morning, fluffed it out and pinned it up on one side and Wahla Magic!! lol
Well I hope you enjoy these pics and until next time, enjoy!!



What I'm wearing:
Blazer and Tank: Forever 21
Pants: Ny and Co
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: gifted
Shoes: Chinese Laundry



The sun was beaming right on me and into my eyes, hints the frown in the bottom photo, but thought I'd share anyway!! lol






Muah,
Pammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...