Friday, June 15, 2012

Dinner Date


How often do we get hung up on what we are going to wear on our date, whether we want to be cute and casual, sexy or just comfortable. This is what I wore on my date with my husband. I went for a bright colorful look. Of course I like to play up color, so why not colorblock. I wanted to add another pop color, so I opted for my Nine West clutch I LOVE that I got for a steal from none other than Ross!! Yes Ladies, don't sleep on Ross and the finds that you can run across. Hope this outfit brightens your day and makes you smile as it did to me.


What I'm wearing:
Top: Image
Skinny jeans and belt: Forever 21
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Baker's
Clutch: Nine West
Lipstick: Wet n Wild Dollhouse Pink

I absolutely adore these shoes, but do they adore my feet, NO!! lol Why is it that all of our cutest shoes have to be so painful? Well I got these as a gift from the hubby a few years back from Baker's and I absolutely loved how bold and bright they were. These heels can be dressed up or down depending on the look you are going for.

 As you can see, the wind was not on my side today :-)


Pammie D ~Muah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...