Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Black and White Stripes

I was super exhausted yesterday. I mustarded up enough energy to take some pics of my look thoughJ. It was a relaxed look well I think it is minus the heels. I love these skirts as I have told you before and they only cost about $7.80. I am also a fan of these shirts from Old Navy they are so soft and I feel so free in them. I think I even got it off clearance so that makes me like it even more. J






Shirt:Old Navy
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Kelsi Dagger
Earrings: Bakers
Shades: Epic Apparel Boutique
Lip: Cover Girl Wet Slicks Crystals :Candy

Muah
Nickey



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...