Monday, October 15, 2012

Little Blue Dress

Hey Fashionistas, I wanted to share with you my outfit that I wore this weekend to a friend's housewarming. I bought this dress for a awesome price a while back and had been wanting to wear it for a while now. I felt cute and a bit casual, as that is the look I was going for. 
I hope you enjoy!!
Sidenote: My hair is blowing all over the place in most of the pics, it was soooo windy Saturday night ;-)












I love the open back of this dress, it adds a little sex appeal ;-)

What I'm wearing:

Dress: Ross
Shoes: Shoe Trends (Local shoe store)
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Necklace: Forever 21


Muah,
~Pammie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...