Thursday, October 25, 2012

Leopard + Turquoise Mixed

Hey Fashionistas, this week has flown by. Do you feel the same way? Well today I decied to spunk up this leopard shirt with a bold color. The last time I wore it I did all grey and a black belt at the waist. I really like how it turned out this time also. I didn't do color on the shoes because my mood didn't take me there but I thought about it. lol





















What I'm Rocking

Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory


XOXO,
Nickey





2 comments:

  1. I really like this look. That color is popin just right.
    LL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...