Sunday, October 7, 2012

Edgy Night Out

Hey Fashionistas, last night I went out for dinner and drinks for two birthdays and wanted to share with you my outfit that I rocked. I wanted to do a edgy look, so I wore these faux leather leggings, a leopard sheer blouse and since it was chilly out, I threw on a blazer. I think the blazer added a chic feel to the look as well.
Hope you enjoy this look!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What I'm wearing:
 
Blazer: Thrifted
Blouse: Old Navy
Pants: Guess
Earrings: Made by me 
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Lipstick: Wet n Wild "Cherry Picking"
 
 
Muah,
~Pammie~
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...