Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bold Stripes

Hey Fashion Divas, today I wanted to show you my work OOTD that I thought was pretty chic. I wore this bold cobalt blue striped sheer tank with the same color blue trousers and to cinch my waist, I paired a blue belt with a gold accent. To tone down the look, I paired a neutral tone open front blazer and nude pumps to complete the look. I kept my hair wild as usual, with very neutral makeup.
Hope you enjoy this look!!
















What I'm wearing:

Top: Forever 21
Blazer: Image
Pants: Ny and Co
Belt: Image
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Guess


Muah,
~Pammie~

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...